60 Minute Consultation – $200.00
Bariatric Assessment – Assessment for weight loss surgery – $375 Couples Therapy – 1 Video Session: 50 Minutes – $300.00
Sliding Scale Fee Couples or Family – Agreed upon sliding scale fee for Couples or Family Video Session
Sliding Scale Fee Live Chat – Agreed upon sliding scale fee for Individual Instant Messaging Session*You receive a 10% discount automatically if you purchase any monthly live sessions (video, phone or IM). Also includes unlimited email communication. For example, you can do a video/phone/IM session and communicate through email as much as you want. Note: your therapist will read/respond to messages within 2-4 days.
Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
We like to see clients for live sessions (video, phone, IM) at least once a week in order for them to receive maximum benefit from therapy. But every week is not a requirement. You can schedule sessions at your convenience. And you only pay for sessions when you want them. There are no subscription fees or membership plans.
All last-minute cancelled appointments (cancelled the same day as the appointment) or missed appointments (no-shows) will be charged a “no show” fee unless your therapist is notified 24-48 hours before the scheduled appointment.
You are allowed a grace period to show up for sessions.
- 5 minute grace period for free 15-minute consultations
- If you miss 2 consultations, you will have to email: email@example.com to see if you can be accommodated.
- 5 minute grace period for 30-minute intake screenings
- 10 minute grace period for 50-minute therapy sessions and assessments.
After the grace period, the session will be cancelled, and you will be charged a no show fee* (see below for details).
*The fees will be as follows: first no show/last-minute cancellation: $30, second: $60, third: $90. If there is a 4th no show/last-minute cancellation, you will be placed on our waitlist and another client will get your session slot. Medicaid clients will be placed on the waitlist after 3 no shows/last-minute cancellations and will NOT be charged a fee. All clients (except for Medicaid clients) will be required to submit a credit/debit card to keep on file. The card will ONLY be used to charge the no show fee or copays where applicable. If you do not submit your credit/debit card information, the no show charge will be added to your next session, and you will not be able to enter the session until payment is made. We understand that emergencies arise. However, your therapist is unable to schedule another client in your time slot when there is a no show or last-minute cancellation, especially with no explanation. Also, whether the appointment is online or in-person, your therapist puts a lot of time and attention into preparing for your session so advance notice is appreciated.
Reduce Fee (Sliding Scale)
We currently accept the following insurances:
- Out-of-Network (OON) Benefits
- Out-of-Pocket (Private/Self-Pay)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Sliding Scale Options
- UHC Student Resources
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Can I use my insurance for online therapy?
- What is my co-payment and/or coinsurance (out of pocket expense) for therapy?
- Does my insurance provide out of network reimbursement?
- What types of sessions does my insurance pay or reimburse for?