Intake: $275 per session
Bariatric Assessment: $375 per session
Individual Therapy: $250 per session
Couples Therapy: $300 per session
Individual Therapy: $150
Couples Therapy: $200
45 Minute Individual Therapy Session: $100
30 Minute Individual Therapy Session: $75
To book a free 15-minute consultation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
If you miss a session without notifying your therapist at least 24 hours in advance, that is considered a “no show.” If you cancel the session less than 24 hours in advance (even with an explanation to your therapist), this is called a “late cancellation.” All no shows/late cancellations will be charged a fee unless your therapist is notified 24-48 hours before the scheduled appointment or if you are able to reschedule within the same week. However, keep in mind that therapists are usually booked all week and you may not be able to reschedule for the same week.
You are allowed a grace period to show up for sessions.
- 5-minute grace period for free 15-minute consultations
- If you miss 2 consultations, you will have to email: email@example.com to see if you can be accommodated.
- 5-minute grace period for 30-minute sessions
- 10-minute grace period for 50-minute therapy sessions and assessments.
After the grace period, the session will be cancelled, and you will be charged a no-show fee* (see below for details).
*The fees will be as follows: first no show/late cancellation: $30, second: $60, third: $90, four or more: full session fee (regardless of whether you pay a reduced rate: $250 for individuals, $300 for couples sessions). If you have multiple no shows/late cancellations, your regular time slot may be given to another client. When you return for services, you will have to find another day/time for sessions or be placed on our wait list until there is an opening.
All clients will be required to submit a credit/debit card to keep on file. There may be multiple intake documents that ask for this information. Please provide the information wherever it is required. The card will ONLY be used to charge the no show fee or copays where applicable. If you do not submit your credit/debit card information, the no show charge will be added to your next session, and you will not be able to enter the session until payment is made. If you are using our out-of-network service through Advekit, they will charge the fee as per The SWEET Network policy above.
We understand that emergencies arise. However, your therapist is unable to schedule another client in your time slot when there is a no show or late cancellation, especially with no explanation. Also, whether the appointment is online or in-person, your therapist puts a lot of time and attention into preparing for your session so advance notice is appreciated.
All major debit and credit cards and FSA/HSA cards are accepted for payment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see what insurances we accept.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Can I use my insurance for online therapy?
- What is my co-payment and/or coinsurance (out of pocket expense) for therapy?
- Does my insurance provide out of network reimbursement?
- What types of sessions does my insurance pay or reimburse for?